• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fireball [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Blaze590 submitted a new resource:

Fireball - Shoot a lethal fireball out of your hand! (1.7.9-1.8)

WORKS ON 1.8 AND 1.7.9/1.7.10!

Move Name:
Fireball
Element: Fire
Sub-Element: False
Ability Use:
Left Click
Permission Node: ability.bending.FireBall
Cooldown: 20 Seconds
Config: Speed, Damage, and Distance

Hello ^-^
Fireball is a simple ability that allows firebenders to shoot fireballs out of their hand. This move is good for short combat or long combat. It is an essential for long...
Read more about this resource...

Elzoz

Verified Member
im so sorry to say this...and i know im not a coder my slef but...this is no good sir :/ i know its orion's old one but fireblast witch was the replacesment is still alot better then the original in most eyes i belive :s if you want a fireball,
this is what might be somthing to set your goal at, ihor's fireball! :p im not say you shoulddo it, but this is weask in comparson to the other this you have don or other coders :p best of luck tho ^^

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
im so sorry to say this...and i know im not a coder my slef but...this is no good sir :/ i know its orion's old one but fireblast witch was the replacesment is still alot better then the original in most eyes i belive :s if you want a fireball,
this is what might be somthing to set your goal at, ihor's fireball! :p im not say you shoulddo it, but this is weask in comparson to the other this you have don or other coders :p best of luck tho ^^
Hey there "Elzoz"!

I simply want to bring back an old move like this since I know a lot of people who enjoyed this! I am not trying to stand up to any of the other coders here, due to the fact im busy from school and a social life, and im the youngest of them all! I am still learning and hope to improve more each day. I know it can't compare to fireblast, but like i said, me and some friends just wanted to bring this back! I am sorry you feel this way. Have a nice day. ~ Blaze

paliate

Verified Member
I was hoping for fire particles when i saw this, I was dissapointed to see the old fireball.

You should rework it.

Elzoz

Verified Member
Hey there "Elzoz"!

I simply want to bring back an old move like this since I know a lot of people who enjoyed this! I am not trying to stand up to any of the other coders here, due to the fact im busy from school and a social life, and im the youngest of them all! I am still learning and hope to improve more each day. I know it can't compare to fireblast, but like i said, me and some friends just wanted to bring this back! I am sorry you feel this way. Have a nice day. ~ Blaze

Well i thought you had that in mind :p hehe and yes The firecharge drops on The grund!

Sketz

Verified Member
I've actually made a move similar to this, (The Name is Similar).
Where you shift, and a powerful blast comes out, along with a FireBall.

Causing destruction on the ground. Making the move very strong.
When i seen your move... i was very surprised >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.