• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Fire] Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I know, the title is confusing.

I'm suggesting the end of Fire techniques that work underwater. I'm not talking about Lightning or Combustion (which could explode in the water surface). I'm talking about creating walls made out of fire that go underwater. I not even will try to say WHY it should be like this, but if you need to, I will...
Fire above water. Not under it.

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
well they should not
If anything, upon impat a large fire move should at least do radius damage in water, but the damage would be reduced. This logic comes from even though it's fire and can't go through water, the heat transfer would still be scorching and will probably burn whatever is close to underneath it.

Hero

Verified Member
The only move that is ok to go in water is lightning. I dont think there should be any damage considering it takes a moment for water to heat up. And it would take while for the water to do any harm (slow boiling 95°)

orfeas

Verified Member
If anything, upon impat a large fire move should at least do radius damage in water, but the damage would be reduced. This logic comes from even though it's fire and can't go through water, the heat transfer would still be scorching and will probably burn whatever is close to underneath it.
what Hero said
The only move that is ok to go in water is lightning. I dont think there should be any damage considering it takes a moment for water to heat up. And it would take while for the water to do any harm (slow boiling 95°)

6tijn

Verified Member
µ
Would that be blockable by freezing the water for a short moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.