• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Fire-Paralyze

EragonRider

Verified Member
So while fighting Soringaming ingame, I threw a FireBlast and then I switched to Paralyze and started to run towards him. Instead of simply doing damage, my FireBlast also PARALYZED him. He believes this is a glitch, so I'm here reporting it. We're using version 1.7.0 and we just recently updated.

Sketz

Verified Member
Fire + Chi, chi travels through fire. Fire can paralyze players of you're a chiblocker. This has be this way for a while now I believe.

Even if you don't have any chi moves bound, the affects still happen.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Fire + Chi, chi travels through fire. Fire can paralyze players of you're a chiblocker. This has be this way for a while now I believe.

I didn't find that when I was testing it. It only happened when the player switched to paralyze.

Sketz

Verified Member
I didn't find that when I was testing it. It only happened when the player switched to paralyze.
I don't know, it happens in fights, so I couldn't really tell you how it works. I just know it happens.

Which just makes me believe that is how chi & fire works.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

That was fixed, if you have anything bound it still happens.