• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion (Fire) More Config Options for FireManip

Shield:
ChargeTime: The amount of time it takes until you're able to release your stream
FireTicks: For both shield and stream. FireTicks is an option in some of Fire's other projectiles, so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to implement a FireTick-based FireManip if you want to.
ParticleDuration: Currently, the particles for shield FireManip last long enough that you can make a figure 8 and other... drawings in the air with FireManip. (Yes I know that the lasting particles block moves too, it is helpful) There should be an option for this.

Stream:
Controllable: If set to false, you wouldn't be able to change Stream's direction
FireTicks: Please tell me you did not read what I said before.
Push: Like FireBlast's option, this would change the Stream's knockback, whether you want to increase it or decrease, is up to you.

Weird they didn't include a substantial configurable option as chargetime. FireTicks wouldn't hurt I guess, figuratively. What do you mean ParticleDuration? Basically - a duration for how long it lasts before puts a cooldown on the user's ability or how many balls you can create by spamming tap sneak in random air blocks?

Like the rest stuff. There could also be Shoot (Push being its child), where you couldn't shoot/lauch it away.

Loony

Shield:
ChargeTime: The amount of time it takes until you're able to release your stream
FireTicks: For both shield and stream. FireTicks is an option in some of Fire's other projectiles, so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to implement a FireTick-based FireManip if you want to.
ParticleDuration: Currently, the particles for shield FireManip last long enough that you can make a figure 8 and other... drawings in the air with FireManip. (Yes I know that the lasting particles block moves too, it is helpful) There should be an option for this.

Stream:
Controllable: If set to false, you wouldn't be able to change Stream's direction
FireTicks: Please tell me you did not read what I said before.
Push: Like FireBlast's option, this would change the Stream's knockback, whether you want to increase it or decrease, is up to you.
FireTicks are eventually going to be removed. The rest we could look into.

Gareth Swan

They sound interesting but at this point in time to be honest, I think that FireManipulation is just fine as it is

Regards