• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Fire-Jabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Fire
Use: a shorter ranged, less damaging number of fireblasts, but with the same amount of knockback.
Combo: completely fireblast, shift click, shift click, click.

owlcool

Verified Member
Just seems like a de-buffed fireblast that has no cooldown (for about 2-3 hits)
I vote no.
Wow, could you hate any more? Instead of posting what damage you think fire daggers should do, you freaking vote no on it and say it is overpowered, this thread is a combo that is completely cannon to the series and you say, underpowered, I vote no, WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO PLEASE YOU!!!

David

Verified Member
I find this ability unnecessary.

I think this should be changed completely. I think you should add a gif to represent what you mean as it just sounds like using fireblast over and over again. Also, the combo seems lame.

owlcool

Verified Member
So unneeded? So the first long ranged firecombo that can be done without clicking on land, that can go over water, is unoriginal. Enlighten me.

SchvinDZC

Verified Member
You guys seemed biased towards owl. Fire could actually use more quick, overwhelming moves instead of slow, powerful ones. It's much more true to the show, and this combo fits that category. Yeah it could use some tweaks, and his formatting isn't very good, but the move itself isn't bad.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I like the idea, but the combo pathway should be a little different. Maybe not even a combo, just an addon to fireblast. Hold shift to charge it, then right click for small and fast balls of fire to shoot out. Just thinking out loud here.

owlcool

Verified Member
I like the idea, but the combo pathway should be a little different. Maybe not even a combo, just an addon to fireblast. Hold shift to charge it, then right click for small and fast balls of fire to shoot out. Just thinking out loud here.
With sources of other people on these forums, they say it is impossible unless you are right clicking a block(ice bullet). Very good idea though, maybe once the fire is half charged it will show a different particle effect then smoke(I am thinking purple but not sure what particle to use). Or maybe double the charge and have like 9 miniature fireblasts, half damage of fireblast per each one but with double the charge time of the explosion. Again, pretty good idea. Thanks for actually suggesting something instead of just voting no on a actually useful idea.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
You could just click while shifting. You could shoot a max of eight fireballs and then a long cool down, but no cool down between each fireball. Just like White Knight said, just thinking out loud

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Middle click does not register for anything in minecraft, so I doubt it would work.
Actually in creative if you middle click a block it will put that same type of block in your inventory. I have no clue if it would work though in the specified way.
You could just click while shifting. You could shoot a max of eight fireballs and then a long cool down, but no cool down between each fireball. Just like White Knight said, just thinking out loud
I thought that left clicking while holding shift just sent out the charged fireblast.

owlcool

Verified Member
Actually in creative if you middle click a block it will put that same type of block in your inventory. I have no clue if it would work though in the specified way.

I thought that left clicking while holding shift just sent out the charged fireblast.
1. Still clicking a block, but good suggestion, maybe we could get a coder to actually answer that question.
2. Maybe he meant something like how fire kick works.
You're right. Maybe just right clicking...?
Right clicking in this plugin might only work on blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.