• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Fire-Jabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well, the only ppl who voted no dislike @owlcool ... Guys, I am asking, just look at this move, and think if it would actually be useful. The person who suggested this doesn't matter. I am not being offensive to anyone, just saying it ;)

I like this for the this reason:
So unneeded? So the first long ranged firecombo that can be done without clicking on land, that can go over water, is unoriginal. Enlighten me.

theo0019

Verified Member
Well, the only ppl who voted no dislike @owlcool ... Guys, I am asking, just look at this move, and think if it would actually be useful. The person who suggested this doesn't matter. I am not being offensive to anyone, just saying it ;)

I like this for the this reason:
Its just as unusefull (or usefull if you wish) as almost any other move...

DanStryder

Verified Member
I don't have a problem with OwlCool, I think this is a good suggestion to be honest, for an element that is all about offence, it sure does have some slow moves... It's been in the show a fair few times where we see a fire bender send a flurry of small bursts of fire that aren't very ranged and don't deal much damage, it's more a rage/burster move, it's meant to either stun or overwelm the opponent.

Thoughts?

owlcool

Verified Member
Middle Click is used to select blocks when you're in creative :D
Are you a coder? Besides, the same thing has already been said. It is most likely the same situation with right clicking, possibly only triggering anything when right clicking on blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.