• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

(Fire) Combining FireBurst and Blaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've had this idea for a while. Fireburst and Blaze essentially do the same thing- it's just that Fireburst has a longer range and is in a cone or a sphere, compared to Blaze which can only work on the ground and is in an arch or a ring shape. And I know I'm not the only bender out there who thinks these moves can be combined- I've talked to multiple skilled firebenders about this idea and a majority of them think that these moves can be combined. So here's the suggestion.

Fireburst would be removed. Instead, it's features would be transferred over to blaze.
Blaze would have it's features edited due to the fact that Fireburst has been combined with it.
To use the old left click blaze, you would right click on the ground
To use the old sneak blaze, you would have to hold sneak, then right click. After you right click, you can stop holding sneak.
To use the old fireburst, it would be the same. Hold sneak to charge up fireburst, then release sneak or left click with the charge. If you right click, you'll stop charging and use the old sneak blaze.

Due to the fact that there is nothing happening when you left click, I propose the following addition to the merged blaze. *Note that this is not the main idea of the thread*
Upon left click, you will send an arch of fire particles.
If the arch of fire particles hit an entity, they will recieve 1 heart of initial damage and half a heart of burn damage. The arch would go about 8.5 blocks and would go about 80% of the normal fireblast's speed.
The particle arrangement of the arch would look like this.

Instead of being 1 particle thick, like firewheel is, it would be 2 particles thick.
The Arch wouldn't be primarily an offensive move- it would break watermanipulations and icespikes and continue it's course. However, it would only do half a heart of initial damage and half a heart of burn damage.
The Arch would break earthblast, airswipe, and iceblast but it would break with those moves if it collides with them
The Arch would have a cooldown of 3.5 seconds.

Ugh, why is everyone starting to combine moves together
Would you rather have stuff like.. Surge, SurgeShieldWater, SurgeShieldIce... that's why it's best to combine moves- it gives more room for binds, and it especially helps add-ons imo, because it gives room to bind your personal choice of moves while being able to bind your favorite add-ons.

I like this Idea. Also combining RaiseEarth and Collapse would be great. Or even RaiseEarth, Collapse and EarthPillar but EarthPillar is made by jedk and this is another thing at all. But I like combining abilities at all if it would fit. And Blaze and FireBurst are mostly the same so I'd like this if it would be combined :D

Orion_Solus

I really enjoy this idea. It would be great to have an extra slot space. The only thing would be combos since they will get messy with all the extra shifts and clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.