• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Fire Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
Hello everyone! I'm back with yet again another move! I'm trying to come up with a move for all the elements ;p

Here is the wiki definition, once you read that I am going to say what we should make it. :)
Fire circle: A technique demonstrated by the Sun Warriors. They created a circle of fire and suspended it in the air for an extended period of time.[3] The Tribesmen made these circles with the Eternal Flame just before Zuko and Aang were to be judged by Ran and Shaw.[3]

I was thinking 2 or more firebenders would have to be 10 blocks or closer apart, and use click fireshield for 10 seconds. Once they have done that, the 2 firebenders using fireshield would maybe get a damage buff or speed buff. I was also thinking the more people using FireShield, the more buffs they would get from FireCircle. This move would be a passive since it is using FireShield. Thank you so much for taking your time to read this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.