• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Fire Blast & Lightning Spigot 1.8 and PK 1.6 Beta 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguelez23

Verified Member
Using Spigot 1.8 and Mine craft 1.8 using Project Korra 1.6 Beta 8

Fire Blast and Lightning are unaffected by the region flag __global__ lighter allow

Only OP's can use these 2 moves. Any suggestions or fixes?

I've read that spigot 1.8 is a bit buggy when it comes to Regional Permissions.

Console Log Error =

Could not pass event PlayerAnimationEvent to ProjectKorra v1.6.0 BETA 8
org.bukkit.event.EventException
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:305) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683]
at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1158) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PacketPlayInArmAnimation.a(SourceFile:22) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PacketPlayInArmAnimation.a(SourceFile:8) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PacketHandleTask.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_25]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.z(MinecraftServer.java:683) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.z(DedicatedServer.java:316) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.y(MinecraftServer.java:623) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:526) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_25]
Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found interface com.sk89q.worldguard.protection.ApplicableRegionSet, but class was expected
at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.Methods.isRegionProtectedFromBuild(Methods.java:1346) ~[?:?]
at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.Methods.canBend(Methods.java:298) ~[?:?]
at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.PKListener.onPlayerSwing(PKListener.java:772) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor119.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683]

DanStryder

Verified Member
It's your worldguard, the only fix at the moment is to go into the Korra config and turn off RespectWorldGuard

Pain in the ass I know but it works, you might wanna find another way to guard your areas, if you're running factions, use safezones.

Also what WG are you using? Might be helpful for the devs to know this

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have the same problem.
It's your worldguard, the only fix at the moment is to go into the Korra config and turn off RespectWorldGuard

Pain in the ass I know but it works, you might wanna find another way to guard your areas, if you're running factions, use safezones.

You may understand we don't want the spawn to be griefed :p

DanStryder

Verified Member
I understand that, hence my suggestion of safezones if you use factions, or use the likes of preciousstones or any other supported regionprotection, there's enough in the Korra config to choose from

miguelez23

Verified Member
Yeah I figured that out after removing only World Guard from the plugins folder.

Using World Guard 6 Beta 03 the only one that works with 1.8

Not sure whether to change to Precious Stones and redo all regions or wait for a fix...

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
I have the same problem.

You may understand we don't want the spawn to be griefed :p
respect world guard didnt work for me it still crashed my server like crazy i had to remove world guard completely but i dont understand because in 1 world bending worked perfectly whil i still had worldguard installed i even whent through the flags to make sure it wasnt that but nothing could get it working so i just removed it and made a safezone with factions :D:D also grief prevention works nicely theres an /adminclaims option to make it so only ops and people with that specific permission node can bend/build/break there
hope ive helped :):)

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member

this doesnt always fix the problem it made my server crash soooo much only thing i could do was delete world guard :s

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hmmm ill see what i can do about this, can people supply me with their PK version and WG version thanks

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
currently trying to make a rpg map so world guard is kinda essential to stop grief/building but not bending

DanStryder

Verified Member
Well if you want to stop building but you want bending to still have, turn off respect world guard, bending will happen but that's it

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Well if you want to stop building but you want bending to still have, turn off respect world guard, bending will happen but that's it
kinda need world guard not to crash my server when i bend first lol + some earthbending moves dont get cleared sometimes and when trying to make a 100% non griefable area without world guard is hard :s:s

Status
Not open for further replies.