• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

finally out! water arms! ready for download

how long should this really be?

• 7 blocks long

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 10 blocks long

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
hello guys im here to say that this is my first public ability release and im very exited to share this ability with u!

What ability is it?
this is WaterArms
What Does it do?
This creates 6 block long water manipulations at your shoulders!
What effects are there?
whever gets hit by the arms will be knocked back 6 blocks away and will be given 5.0 damage
Where have you seen this ability?
ive seen this ability today while watching final episode of avatar legends of korra where the girl with no arms used water warms as arms
enjoy the aility for water :D if it doesnt show in any element plz tell me in the comments
Next ability:
Tornado2
creates a 4 times bigger and better suction power but only works with 2 people or more.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/sottcqkq2adlgru/WaterArms.jar

Immallama

Verified Member
Gabe, your last post was removed because this isn't an actual ability. You need to learn Java to create an ability. All you did was make a config file.

owlcool

Verified Member
Wait wait wait, I would love to ask for this to be added to my favorite server, but I am not certain if this is a actual ability, does it work? If the response says it does work, I will ask it to be added.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Doesn't work
Gabe, your last post was removed because this isn't an actual ability. You need to learn Java to create an ability. All you did was make a config file.
give him a break! you could code better? atleast he knows the format and he tried. How many abilities have you coded?

Status
Not open for further replies.