• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Final Words

Carbogen

Verified Member
Hey everyone, just thought I'd formally say this rather than making you assume it.

ProjectKorra was probably one of the highlights of the 2014-2015 school-year. I loved making abilities for you guys, and I loved playing on all of your servers. Unfortunately, I spent so much time developing for PK that I eventually got tired of it, as "new" wasn't commonplace anymore.

I'm not giving up programming, of course. ProjectKorra has pushed my skill-sets farther than anyone from school could have, by teaching me to think outside the box in order to animate something, by teaching me to collaborate with others on a project, and by teaching me documentation skills.

I have much more to learn, and thus I will continue to work hard to achieve my goals.

I just wanted to take a minute and thank this amazing community, who supported me in every way imaginable. I remember how from the very beginning, when I released LavaFlux (formally LavaSlap), you guys reported so many bugs and I was really struggling to fix them. Within the first few days I'd uploaded like 6 version fixes, but you guys didn't give up on the move. You were all super patient and thanks to that, this place was the first where I didn't give up and forget. And as such, I will always remember you.

I will continue checking this thread for the next week in-case some of you wish to formally say good-bye. I will also be reading PMs.

Thank you so much for being amazing!

-- Carbogen

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I personally didn't really know you too well since I'm too new (really wish I did though, you've been amazing!) but thank you for what you've done for the community anyway. You've made so many amazing moves and really helped the community flourish in so many ways possible. I've only heard things about you but either way. I know you were a big part of the community.

So good luck for the future, wherever it takes you. Thank you for all you've done, and I say that from the hearts of everyone here. So best of luck for the future again! And thanks! :D

Gold

Verified Member
You gave me lava moves, that's all I have to say. Stay the same and remember about what you learned here. <3

Sorin

Verified Member
The amazing moves you made, made me tell my self "One day, i will learn how to code moves.", you really inspired me, and I really have to thank you for that. I never personally knew you, but you seem like a really cool dude. I hope one day you return, but you will be missed by many people, including me.

Varni1

Verified Member
There's always new stuff to make, it's just that you have to be patient. PK will continue to develop and frolic. Anyways, good-bye Carbogen, it was great to have to contribute so much, and it's very appreciated. Thank you, and good-bye.