• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Favorite Gifs

Which did you enjoy most?

• Total voters

xNuminousx

Gonna make this interactive thread in attempts to get some positive juices flowing in the forums.

Search and discover some of your favorite gifs from the series! You can include Avatar The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra (Your choice). You can find some of your favorite battles, some of your favorite emotional moments or some of the funniest! I will display some of mine as well :p

38f9ea938e18881f6ab336c8f6527fa5.gif prettygirls1.gif Waterbending-GIF-43.gif

xNuminousx

Those ARE spoilers xD
With the size gifs have to be to be able to upload them, I doubt you can add enough frames to show you the plot of the story so...... Korra turning purple could mean anything....... She could be turning into a 400 foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings for all they know.

Pride

With the size gifs have to be to be able to upload them, I doubt you can add enough frames to show you the plot of the story so...... Korra turning purple could mean anything....... She could be turning into a 400 foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings for all they know.
OHHH. MY GOD. *Azula Reference is Killing Me*.

OHHH. MY GOD. *Azula Reference is Killing Me*.
Now that you mention it, the gif where hama and katara are in, while as the old hag is shocked in horror, I imagine Katara going into Azula Mode and gloating like:

"YES! I DEFEATED YOU FOR ALL TIME! YOU WILL NEVER RISE FROM THE ASHES OF YOUR SHAME AND HUMILIATION!..

*knocks her then down with the final bowl*

Well, that was fun!
"

Pride

Now that you mention it, the gif where hama and katara are in, while as the old hag is shocked in horror, I imagine Katara going into Azula Mode and gloating like:

"YES! I DEFEATED YOU FOR ALL TIME! YOU WILL NEVER RISE FROM THE ASHES OF YOUR SHAME AND HUMILIATION!..

*knocks her then down with the final bowl*

Well, that was fun!
"
Hah, I could totally see that. XD

Pride

I was half thinking it would just go over everyone's head to be honest.
Lmfao, you would do pretty darn well if people don't watch the Cartoonime. >.>
Oh btw, when I meant 'Azula Reference Is Killing Me', I meant in the good way, like the fanboi way. XD