• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Fatigue - All Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
This adds a fatigue system that increase cooldowns of move in certain conditions. It would show case a health bar (like the Ender Dragon/Wither) named [PlayerName] Fatigue Lv. The system works as for every direct hit you take, the bar would go up and cooldowns will increase. It also works for certain moves. (The reason why direct is in bold is because if you get hit by lava and start dying, there will be no penalty.)

This is only a idea on how it would work. Penalty-Player. Fatigue Lv.- Hit Player.

• Basic moves cause no penalty and will raise the Fatigue Lv. a little.
  • Charged moves will cause some penalty and will raise the Fatigue Lv. some.
  • Advanced moves will cause some penalty and will raise the Fatigue Lv. some.
  • Heavy moves will cause a large penalty and will raise the Fatigue Lv. a lot.
Avatar State resets Fatigue Lv. and suffers no penalty. Moves during Avatar State do as much as heavy moves.
HealingWaters will decrease Fatigue Lv.
AirShield will slowly increase Fatigue Lv. (SurgeShield will not)
AirScooter will rapidly increase Fatigue Lv.
Combos count as heavy moves.

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
It really is. When I typed it I was thinking "Wait, is that really how you spell that? That looks REALLY weird..."
I ended up googling it just to make sure.
When your not a native english speaker, it tends to happen to alot of words (or it is just me???).

DanBall

Verified Member
This adds a fatigue system that increase cooldowns of move in certain conditions. It would show case a health bar (like the Ender Dragon/Wither) named [PlayerName] Fatigue Lv. The system works as for every direct hit you take, the bar would go up and cooldowns will increase. It also works for certain moves. (The reason why direct is in bold is because if you get hit by lava and start dying, there will be no penalty.)

This is only a idea on how it would work. Penalty-Player. Fatigue Lv.- Hit Player.

• Basic moves cause no penalty and will raise the Fatigue Lv. a little.
  • Charged moves will cause some penalty and will raise the Fatigue Lv. some.
  • Advanced moves will cause some penalty and will raise the Fatigue Lv. some.
  • Heavy moves will cause a large penalty and will raise the Fatigue Lv. a lot.
Avatar State resets Fatigue Lv. and suffers no penalty. Moves during Avatar State do as much as heavy moves.
HealingWaters will decrease Fatigue Lv.
AirShield will slowly increase Fatigue Lv. (SurgeShield will not)
AirScooter will rapidly increase Fatigue Lv.
Combos count as heavy moves.

Omg, so good. It is amazing! I love it.

Janny

Verified Member
So if someone hit me with a charged fireblast I would get rekted not by the fireblast but because of the fatigue? This really nerfs airbenders, A LOT. And I still don't understand how airshield causes fatigue, you need power to make a shield that strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.