• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Falling Move Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
1) I recommend that there be a way to specify where you can release the Falling Move. Holding Sneak could be an option, or right clicking, though holding shift is a much more user-friendly way so people with less skill could actually pull this off. It's kinda dumb to have to release the move EVERYWHERE around you.

2) Speaking of Right Clicking, perhaps if you right click before you actually land on the ground, your falling move of choice could be powered-up. AirBurst could launch people a bit further, and Shockwave might be able to go further, or have some sections of it go up to three blocks tall.

Leave your thoughts below.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
This shift function would be great in both cases, since right-clicking in air can't be used in PK. Only right-clicking with items on your hand, at an entity, etc.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
This shift function would be great in both cases, since right-clicking in air can't be used in PK. Only right-clicking with items on your hand, at an entity, etc.
I know right clicking in the air isn't possible. I meant right clicking on the ground before you land. See why I said holding shift was much more user friendly?

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
1) I recommend that there be a way to specify where you can release the Falling Move. Holding Sneak could be an option, or right clicking, though holding shift is a much more user-friendly way so people with less skill could actually pull this off. It's kinda dumb to have to release the move EVERYWHERE around you.
This point is very confusing, could you maybe clarify? Are you just saying that you want airburst/shockwave to auto-charge if you are holding shift as you land?

SuperBower118

Verified Member
This point is very confusing, could you maybe clarify? Are you just saying that you want airburst/shockwave to auto-charge if you are holding shift as you land?
If you hold shift as you land, the shockwave / airburst would only launch in the direction you're facing.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Does the 1); mean that you must hold shift while falling to release the wave/burst upon landing? I do like the 2); aspect of shockwave/airburst.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Oh, I think you meant to release it in a cone shape. I still would like shockwave to not work passively when landing, but I like your idea to. Except for the cone shape wave/burst, I prefer that you left click while falling to release in that direction.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I don't mind these changes, as I could go fine without them. In a sense, the falling move suppose to release the wave/burst. around.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
I don't mind. I mean the addition of this would be okay, but this isn't super necessary.. but who knows, it might come in handy?

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Suggestion has little merit. Would be a rather large change, even though it seems small.. This would get rid of any negative effects from spamming catapult > shockwave when you're in a team setting.
Whenever Toph would come down with a shockwave (I'm pretty sure she did it a few times) it was in all directions.
Suggestion denied & locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.