• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Falling blocks isent working right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elzoz

Verified Member
Im using 1.6.0 BETA 4 and im having problem with falling blocks :s

it started to heppaend when i updatede the server to 1.8 and got the 1.6.0 BETA 1 and havent work since then, im really shure its pk cuasing this, since ive uninstalled everything and then the sand was working correctly :s

Any ideas why this is happending?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Im using 1.6.0 BETA 4 and im having problem with falling blocks :s

it started to heppaend when i updatede the server to 1.8 and got the 1.6.0 BETA 1 and havent work since then, im really shure its pk cuasing this, since ive uninstalled everything and then the sand was working correctly :s

Any ideas why this is happending?
That isn't PK m8 xd Mojang did this. O assume you mean the falling lava blocks in the moves @Carbogen made? Thinks to mojang, minecraft doesn't render FallingSand entities with a liquid ID becuz they could cause lagg. :/

jedk1

if you mean lava falling blocks arent working, then thats vanilla 1.8. if you mean they arent falling, you are using earth shard. i personally found earth shard breaks falling blocks entirely

Elzoz

Verified Member
what more information? i ONLY had projectkorra and projectkorra PRG installed when the falling sand stopped working, liquds is working for me execpt for lavabending moves, Spigot: build R0.1-9a88a38258c thats the build im using :p

paliate

Verified Member
In 1.8 Mojang did something that no longer allows falling blocks, however you may feel about this it is not changeable at the moment,Maybe in the future mojang will fix / change this, but for now i think you should just un-install the falling lava abilities and live with it until further notice.

Elzoz

Verified Member
i know about the lava but READ i got the falling sand WORKING without project korra! :s isent that strange then? i first though it had something to do with the bending affected by falling blocks config but no :/ well i cant do anything about it, im just saying korra is blocking something :s

Froosty11

Verified Member
Still doesnt work for me... D:
Sand doesn't fall at all it just disappears but if you relog is there in the air...?
Like a invisble block...

Status
Not open for further replies.