• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Error when shifting.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Your versions aren't compatible. JedCore isn't as easy to get as it used to be, so I think you're using an old version of that. (Pretty sure) Also, it appears this happen when you left click, not when shifting.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
You can ask plushmonkey to give you the link. All you really have to do is google jedcore, and change '/jedk1/' into '/plushmonkey/'.

Jock

Verified Member
Your versions aren't compatible. JedCore isn't as easy to get as it used to be, so I think you're using an old version of that. (Pretty sure) Also, it appears this happen when you left click, not when shifting.
Oopsy, sorry about that. So where would be the best place to get Jedcore from ?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
At least that's what heard from others and I also talked with the author who took the project over. You can find him on the discord server, so he can link you from there (for some reason, it's forbidden here to give a link to it).

Jock

Verified Member
At least that's what heard from others and I also talked with the author who took the project over. You can find him on the discord server, so he can link you from there (for some reason, it's forbidden here to give a link to it).
Ok. I also tried contacting PlushMonkey by email. To see if he responds if you cant send me link i give you my discord name if you have it. Herobraker#1653 or even try asking them for the invite code.