• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Energy Bending Part 2

HydroMan

Verified Member
Astral Projection
Too bad we can't have giant-selfs in vanilla minecraft, but I think this ability might come in handy. Unlike its counterpart of a sub-element of airbending, with this you can interact with the physical enviroment, being able to take damage, as well utilizing own bending. Basically, when 'leaving' one's body, a doppelgänger of the user of this ability will be left in a place motionless, while the conscious copy of you will be able to interact with the enviroment. Tied with Tree of time feature, this could collaborate with it, allowing the user to access this astral form by meditating in that tree.

I haven't thought of a good potential this could be worth using, other than maybe able to fire your own beam of light? Or fleeing from a fight of a blink of an eye and before that observing it without harm (well that didn't make sense for me to say)? Please, give your suggestions, on how we can make this much more usefull than how I describe it.

Last edited:

Verified Member
Astral Projection
Too bad we can't have giant-selfs in vanilla minecraft, but I think this ability might come in handy. Unlike its counterpart of a sub-element of airbending, with this you can interact with the physical enviroment, being able to take damage, as well utilizing own bending. Basically, when 'leaving' one's body, a doppelgänger of the user of this ability will be left in a place motionless, while the conscious copy of you will be able to interact with the enviroment. Tied with Tree of time feature, this could collaborate with it, allowing the user to access this astral form by meditating in that tree.

I haven't thought of a good potential this could be worth using, other than maybe able to fire your own beam of light? Or fleeing from a fight of a blink of an eye and before that observing it without harm (well that didn't make sense for me to say)? Please, give your suggestions, on how we can make this much more usefull than how I describe it.

well i think you should not be able to take damage to your own body but more like this projection has a limit of damage it can take before dispersing and going back to your own body,

and i think you should not be able to bend but have a few multi abilitys like light beam, levitate or blink

BTW's IM BACK GUYS (and i bet no one cares :p)

HydroMan

Verified Member
  1. That's to op, since the avatar can abuse anyone without penalty.
  2. In the show, Korra did bend water in this form while fightning Unalaq. Without implantion of this, there wouldn't be MUCh of a difference of an airbending's SP.
  3. WB