• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Elements] Wall damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Hello, kind people from the ProjectKorra Forums!! Oh, hi also to the less kind people :3

I guess all people that had fought an Airbender or a Bloodbender in this previous time found that wall damage is a really useful addition to realism.

Yet, only Airbenders and Bloodbenders can cause Wall Damage.

I suggest that everyone can cause wall damage to other entities.
This would include water, earth, fire and chi-blocking. It would work the same as in airbending: it depends on the speed the entities travels before hitting the wall. I know that Firebenders and Chi-blockers found difficult to have their foes flying against a wall with the official moves, but by turning this possible to everyone, future moves or unofficial moves that have huge knockback would be affected by this.

If this gets added, strategy would expand to other benders by being able to use their surroundings against their enemies.

Thanks for the attention.

promancer

Verified Member
Hello, kind people from the ProjectKorra Forums!! Oh, hi also to the less kind people :3

I guess all people that had fought an Airbender or a Bloodbender in this previous time found that wall damage is a really useful addition to realism.

This would include water, earth, fire and chi-blocking. It would work the same as in airbending: it depends on the speed the entities travels before hitting the wall. I know that Firebenders and Chi-blockers found difficult to have their foes flying against a wall with the official moves, but by turning this possible to everyone, future moves or unofficial moves that have huge knockback would be affected by this.

If this gets added, strategy would expand to other benders by being able to use their surroundings against their enemies.

Don't see why not, it's canon and adds a new function with adding a move.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member

Not bad, I just hope there's gonna be part of the configurations that specifically disable and enable certain elements or moves. Maybe something like a WallDamage Blacklist where you can list moves that won't do walldamage. Also, where you can disable walldamage all together like now.

Hero

Verified Member
I like it, but it might become op for elements like water because most water moves cause large amounts of knock back.

promancer

Verified Member
I like it, but it might become op for elements like water because most water moves cause large amounts of knock back.
Not bad, I just hope there's gonna be part of the configurations that specifically disable and enable certain elements or moves. Maybe something like a WallDamage Blacklist where you can list moves that won't do walldamage. Also, where you can disable walldamage all together like now.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
That is something that other benders have to think about before messing with a waterbender. In the show, you never saw other people just jumping into a waterbender (with sources xD) and just punch them to death. Personally, I loved how Katara pinned Jet to a wall xD

Hero

Verified Member
P
That is something that other benders have to think about before messing with a waterbender. In the show, you never saw other people just jumping into a waterbender (with sources xD) and just punch them to death. Personally, I loved how Katara pinned Jet to a wall xD
Omg, Katara is the bomb.com lol

orfeas

Verified Member
Yeah this can be useful.
Yeah it was awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.