• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Easier EarthBlast from RaiseEarth's Wall

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
For short, just force the earthblast to shoot when is (by the user) clicked at itself. The Front side (that isn't facing the earthbender) must have at least one air block behind it. And obviously enough, the projectile would only travel through a row of airblocks only.

I just ruins the tactic of an earthbending, because they annoyingly having to "peek-a-boo" their oppononts while shooting blocks as projectiles, from raiseearth, towards the enemy. So I want it to be like similar to IceBullet.

Of course, to balance it out: the earthbender still needs to sneak+l.click the block.

Besides, that's how aang did earthbending toe-to-toe with Azula.

Last edited:

NickC1211

Verified Member
For short, just force the earthblast to shoot when is (by the user) clicked at itself. The Front side (that isn't facing the earthbender) must have at least one air block behind it. And obviously enough, the projectile would only travel through a row of airblocks only.

I just ruins the tactic of an earthbending, because they annoyingly having to "peek-a-boo" their oppononts while shooting blocks as projectiles, from raiseearth, towards the enemy. So I want it to be like similar to IceBullet.

Of course, to balance it out: the earthbender still needs to sneak+l.click the block.
So will the earthblast that is shot from the wall be redirectable or will it stay going in the direction it's shot