• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Earthtunnel small change

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Here's a dilemma (in one particular server)

Me and my friend want to burrow underground via EarthTunnel. While it's fair a server owner don't want their world to be grief through vicious users of that ability, but it can be quite annoying when it reverts back (especally when it is set to be fast) and you get crushed/suffocated to death.

Potential Solution: Simple allow the revert distance to stop at the user's radius of 10 while the ability is selected, when all sides (walls and including floor and celling) are facing the user. That way walls won't enclouse on you and your friends, without the non-earthbender allies having to suffer :)

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

xNuminousx

Verified Member
So the Earth Reverts everywhere OUTSIDE of the Earthbender's radius.... And when ever that Bender LEAVES the radius that specific area will revert back...... I like this. You won't have to worry about dying :D

Of course, would this JUST effect Earth Tunnel or will it effect reverting PERIOD regardless of the move?

For example:
If you're near a Raise Earth wall, it won't revert back until you get X amount of blocks away from it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yeah, when you allow earthbenders to burrow, but set its changes to revert - then what's the whole ability becomes pointless. I hope the team sees this opportunity with their open minds.

Oh yeah, thanks for bringing out that RaiseEarth&EarthGrab needs this too. It would have such a benefitial usage for survival, when you're in need for a quick shelter to sleep/stay throught the night.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This sounds like a server issue more than a suggestion, if you really have a problem with a servers individual config don't make a suggestion for PK to override the way they want earthtunnel to run.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.