• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthSmash in AvatarState....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I think, like other avatar state effected moves, this should definitely be turned on/off and size edited in the configuration. I think I 9x9x9 is a good size by default and can be easily changed or turned off if the server owner does not want that.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I think, like other avatar state effected moves, this should definitely be turned on/off and size edited in the configuration. I think I 9x9x9 is a good size by default and can be easily changed or turned off if the server owner does not want that.
Does this such a thing exist? Right now what I wish to expect for another build release, for the them, aka. pronoun for "devs", to create us a separate AvatarStateConfig.yml type of thing, where in it you can adjust every existing option of all the abilities that get affected during the avatarstate event. To a degree that doesn't make it lower by the normal standards of the ability (wouldn't make sense for the owner's server to have nerf abilities instead of the opposite). One of the reasons why people complain on lavaflow crash and no such thing exist in the plugin, and with that being said, this file is a "must" have.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Yea, many abilities have a config option for avatar state. For example, Airbreath, Firejet, Airshield, etc. Most of them are very simply configurations like toggle on/off or chaneg the size during avatar state. I do agree you should have complete freedom to change every aspect of a move to fit how you want the avatar state to be perceived on your server.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Does this such a thing exist? Right now what I wish to expect for another build release, for the them, aka. pronoun for "devs", to create us a separate AvatarStateConfig.yml type of thing, where in it you can adjust every existing option of all the abilities that get affected during the avatarstate event. To a degree that doesn't make it lower by the normal standards of the ability (wouldn't make sense for the owner's server to have nerf abilities instead of the opposite). One of the reasons why people complain on lavaflow crash and no such thing exist in the plugin, and with that being said, this file is a "must" have.
Yes, obviously an entirely different config for just avatarstate is the most logical option.

Status
Not open for further replies.