• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Earthsmash doesn't live up to it's name

SammyTGW

Verified Member
For the longest of time the only thing that you would be able to do with earthsmash is fly and hit... but where is the smashing part? I've been thinking about it for a while... wouldn't to be cool if earthsmash would smash?
So like.. let's think about it... stronger material would break weaker materials (earth blocks)

here would be a scale: sand(sandstone)
dirt/grass
cobblestone
stone/ores
gold block
iron block

each one would be smashed by the itself and the ones above it, even tho they can't break any of the ones above them. so sand would be broken by everything and iron by nothing. By the way I do not mean that smashes would smash other smashes, but instead they would break certain material walls, and the thicker the wall the harder it breaks... so like.. a dirt smash would destroy a sand wall/raiseearth wall.

SammyTGW

Verified Member
@floory565 @Easte @Pickle9775 move this suggestion.

Ehh. Sure, but needs to do a lot more than those blocks. Ice and Glass for sure and let it pier through. Wooden planks perhaps or just wood.
Yeah! but not really glass as it is not a bendable block, and idk about the wood, on the same principal as glass.. imagine people who actually don't want to break their house by accident

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yeah! but not really glass as it is not a bendable block, and idk about the wood, on the same principal as glass.. imagine people who actually don't want to break their house by accident
That's pretty boring. Why would you want to grief houses with it when you have EarthTunnel, Collapse and ect by your side. IceShieldSurge needs to be rebalance anyway

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Limiting to earthblocks its just pointless, because you have earthtunnel and collapse by your side. I would like it If you included non-earth blocks as well.

Pride

Verified Member
I like the idea of this, but just the thought of people being able to abuse this for griefing and such would only make things more problematic than it is already. Lmao.

I do agree that EarthSmash doesn't "smash" at all, tho. :D
Maybe cool particle effects would be able to satisfy the "smash"-like vibe the name offers. :)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
If griefing is problematic, firebending would have been already disabled by default.

Just by giving revert-boolean setting and fine tunning to anti-grief plugin compability would leave non-problematic. I don't see how it's fair to treat it with "give it only particle".

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt