• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthSmash add-on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Those who played earthbending, you know that it is very difficult to fight against waterbenders, when the river has a recess in at least two blocks. No one moves passes through the water, that's really unfair. EarthSmash disappears as soon as touch the water! Is it canon? Don't think so. I suggest to allow earthsmash goes through the water. Tell me all what you think.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I agree with this. I also think EarthBlast and Shockwave should go through water when possible.

paliate

Verified Member
Either way this needs to be done.
I can't imagine the frustration while fighting a waterbender.

BryanPlays

Verified Member
Either way this needs to be done.
I can't imagine the frustration while fighting a waterbender.
I can I deal with it whenever i'm on bending. They are on a spout and you can barely hit them with an eblast. They can just sit in 2 block deep water and attack you without being able to hit them.

Hero

Verified Member
I agree with this. I also think EarthBlast and Shockwave should go through water when possible.
*Does Shockwave and causes and tsunami* xD As a waterbender, I think it would be cool if earth moves did pass through water. Air on the other hand...

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
I can I deal with it whenever i'm on bending. They are on a spout and you can barely hit them with an eblast. They can just sit in 2 block deep water and attack you without being able to hit them.
If be honest, it is stupid. Not all on spout. Very often they sit in 2 block deep water and you can't attack them using earth moves.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Although I agree Earthbending should penetrate water to some degree, there are easy ways to counter waterbenders and 1 of them involves the EarthSmash AOE, the earthsmash AOE is around a block around it, so if you aim the earthsmash, in a horizontal line you can hit the waterbender, while shooting earthsmash, another technique is the grab function of earthsmash, if you run into someone while "flying" with it, you can pick them up and move them. Another method to stop waterbenders in 2 block high water, and potentially lower depending on the config, is raiseearth, or earthgrab, you can potentially remove the water they are camping in and make it easier for you to land a shot with the earthsmash technique above.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
*Does Shockwave and causes and tsunami* xD As a waterbender, I think it would be cool if earth moves did pass through water. Air on the other hand...
oml I want to do this now
Bending physics +1

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Although I agree Earthbending should penetrate water to some degree, there are easy ways to counter waterbenders and 1 of them involves the EarthSmash AOE, the earthsmash AOE is around a block around it, so if you aim the earthsmash, in a horizontal line you can hit the waterbender, while shooting earthsmash, another technique is the grab function of earthsmash, if you run into someone while "flying" with it, you can pick them up and move them. Another method to stop waterbenders in 2 block high water, and potentially lower depending on the config, is raiseearth, or earthgrab, you can potentially remove the water they are camping in and make it easier for you to land a shot with the earthsmash technique above.
Yes, a lot of earthbenders use it, but it is not enough.

Loony

Verified Member
I agree, earth is at a disadvantage when it comes to Waterbenders.

Marked as approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.