• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
EarthSkate

EarthSkate 1..0.4

Lucky_Paperclip

Verified Member
Actually, I never look on the forums when I was devloping this move. Then, once I uploaded it, I saw finnbon's move. Besides, his is a wave that can climb walls while make is skating.
If you'd like to talk about ripping off an idea, you should see the 2 earthsurfs! But, I do belive jed when he said he has been working on it for a while and doesn't want it to goto waste.
You seem rather flustered for someone who claims it's just coincidental. Sure, your move and Finn 'fuction differently' but in reality they're both mobility moves. The only difference is that yours has less to offer, aswell as yours being released 2-3 days After Finnbon's. Jed's and Finn's moves are pretty different. Now two things.

1. Are you saying that a person who is uploading abilites frequently doesn't check the ability forums.
2. that you JUST happened to also be making a velocity move (where all yours requires is adding velocity and boots, which from what I know can take a few hours tops to do) in the time that Finn uploaded his and when you uploaded this?

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
You seem rather flustered for someone who claims it's just coincidental. Sure, your move and Finn 'fuction differently' but in reality they're both mobility moves. The only difference is that yours has less to offer, aswell as yours being released 2-3 days After Finnbon's. Jed's and Finn's moves are pretty different. Now two things.

1. Are you saying that a person who is uploading abilites frequently doesn't check the ability forums.
2. that you JUST happened to also be making a velocity move (where all yours requires is adding velocity and boots, which from what I know can take a few hours tops to do) in the time that Finn uploaded his and when you uploaded this?
Criticize me all you want. I know I'm telling the truth.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Actually is ability was uploaded and approved approximately 17 hours after Finn's. And when they function differently, they aren't the same move. If you wanna see rip offs, I suggest looking at some of Jeds abilities. He redid a lot of old moves.
Some people don't have time to spend every second of their lives looking at every little detail to make something different.
Well let's see. First Finn uploaded and got his approved. Then moo here uploaded and got his approved 17 hours later by the timestamps. With conflicting timezones and the fact that MistPhizzle is the only one who can approve abilities, I'd say it is completely possible. If you would, get your facts straight before demeaning someone when you haven't done quite as good as they have. Thx :)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ripoff isnt the right word. Making better / improving based on request would be more suited. Dont make me look like a bad guy.... ..... trust me...
Never said you were. Just that if this guy wants to yell at anyone you are really the best candidate so far. Now if he wants to go to the actual suggestions for people to yell at...that'd be more complicated