• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthLaunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatabo

Verified Member
Hello,

EarthLaunch is a move where a 3x3 block of earth is raised from a target area up to 6 blocks away, launching your opponent straight into the air. This move would be similar to Catapult but against opponents. Using this move is not based on dealing damage, but temporarily getting the launched opponent out of the way for a short time.

The potential raised plot of earth would be 3x3x2 (Length X Width X Height)

EDIT:
This move would be a combo in the stead of a move. The combo combinations could be several potential combinations.

Earthblast>shift>Catapult>Hold Shift>RaiseEarth>Click

or Something like SamuraiSnowman's input:

Holdshift earthblast > release shift catapult > tap shift catapult

Cooldown: 7
Damage: This move would not deal damage but opponents could potentially take fall damage.
Throws the enemy into the air up to 15-20 blocks

From episode 1 of The Legend of Korra

Last edited:

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I like this idea, kind of. I would be more into it if it had to do with a combo! There are so many earth moves already, but no combos... I would recommend something along the lines of 'hold shift earthblast > release shift catapult > tap shift catapult' so the earthblast would select the spot where the raise would be, then catapult would do the rest.

Yatabo

Verified Member
That would be a better idea! I really wished that earth has more combos - I don't play around with earth enough to remember that they lack sufficient combos - I'll edit my previous post and suggest a combo - thanks!

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
If you get close to someone and catapult up, it does the same thing. I mean this could somewhat be added to Catapult considering it will give catapult more uses and an offensive feel..

Loony

Verified Member
This is the same as the move I designed and Simp created called 'Earth Pillars' and I think it'd be a great combo to go into the core.
Looking into.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Sorry for reviving, but I totally felt like I need to give my voice to this idea.

I think it would be ok as a integrated technique for catapult, by right click (this would limit the range, otherwise it would be ridiculous to easily catapult from 17 miles away). Although, I wouldn't mind either it if were a combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.