• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

Complete EarthGrab Cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Block's explanation is spot on. Use timing and logic against moves like this. OR the most obvious solution; HeatControl.
 
So how are water benders supposed to continually escape earth grab? Make it so that it had no snow, bottles are allowed. And since earth benders can just collapse earth after they lava flow it, using surge to go up the wall does not count.

That's why I said
I disagree. This is strategical for Earthbenders Vs Firebenders/Waterbenders (depends on the land.)
 
Block's explanation is spot on. Use timing and logic against moves like this. OR the most obvious solution; HeatControl.
Look who does not know what they are talking about. Heatcontrol does not cancel lava burning damage, it only cancels fire damage. So if you ever jump into lava with heat control on, you are dead unless you either use gamemode 1, have a fire resistance potion, have somthing not in game interfering, or you jump out almost as soon as you jump in.
 
Look who does not know what they are talking about. Heatcontrol does not cancel lava burning damage, it only cancels fire damage. So if you ever jump into lava with heat control on, you are dead unless you either use gamemode 1, have a fire resistance potion, have somthing not in game interfering, or you jump out almost as soon as you jump in.
you use it to cool the lava to obsidian....
 
Still it does not make a lot of sense to go with the series. I mean, you can earthgrab 5 or 6 entities in just a couple of seconds, not including yourself. And then in the series you can make a shockwave with a single kick. 3 seconds charge time with a cool down on here. You can also catapult without a cooldown, a technique, if used, was rarely used.
 
I believe you can change the cooldown in the config. If a server wants it to have a cooldown they can.
 
I believe you can change the cooldown in the config. If a server wants it to have a cooldown they can.
Wow have I ever heard you say that exact same thing about a variety of requests? Some of them were made real if I remember correctly.
 
Wow have I ever heard you say that exact same thing about a variety of requests? Some of them were made real if I remember correctly.
Does it make what I said any less prevalent? If a server owner thinks EarthGrab should have a cooldown then they can change it.
 
Things that already have a config option are extremely unlikely to be changed from what I've seen on these forums
 
Look who does not know what they are talking about.
You can't begin a post about someone being clueless when it is you yourself that is being clueless. And needlessly nippy at others. Of course heatcontrol doesn't cancel lava damage; it cancels lava in general. It is turned into obsidian which reverts back to earth whenever the move has finished. I didn't mean to have an attitude in that last post, just trying to help you out, man.
 
Can you just...
Water_skin.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top