• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthCrush [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
finnbon submitted a new resource:

EarthCrush - Create a crushing, moving shock of earth!

Earth Crush
Create a crushing, moving shock of earth!
Gif:

Description:
This ability allows an earth bender to create a quick, moving shock of earth, launching and damaging anything in it's path. To do this, hold shift till you see smoke, then, release shift to shoot a shock...
Read more about this resource...

Sorin

Verified Member
Hey maybe make it so the move moves upwards as it goes for a configurable amount of blocks and when it hits the entity it shoots a column of earth up from the ground under their feet?

V

Vidcom

I have wanted this idea in for so long... Only real thing I would change is that maybe if the wave went higher, and blocks stayed up, rather than going down again?

paliate

Verified Member
There needs to be more of a buildup, one block high, to two blocks high, etc And when it reaches the player it should do somewhat of a pillar like the reference shows.

Right now (from what i can see in the gif) theres only 1 high blocks which is unrealistic to the reference.
I also like what @Vidcom suggested you do.

Moonelight

Verified Member
It should follow your mouse and get larger as it goes. Right now its more like a 1 block high small version of shockwave.

And if you really did get the idea from me, I'd like you to give credit.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It should follow your mouse and get larger as it goes. Right now its more like a 1 block high small version of shockwave.

And if you really did get the idea from me, I'd like you to give credit.
Don't worry, Don't worry, working on everything ;)
Btw, it isn't getting bigger due to the 'MaxRadius'. If you just put this up, it will get bigger.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well, I got it ready (sort of) but it is acting weird when going downhill.
The more it is going down, the more THIN the crush will be o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.