• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthBlast Adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Verified Member
Understood.

However you can't tell me that none of his posts are copies and or illogical things. This is where most of my insults are coming from. I'm not the only one who gets irritated that someone copies other people's ideas. As well as suggest things that don't make any sense. (This thread being an exception)

I find it more glitchy than earthblast. I don't main earth though.
Doesn't give you the right to insult people.

Sorin

Verified Member
Never said it did.
But you implied it. "However you can't tell me that none of his posts are copies and or illogical things. This is where most of my insults are coming from. I'm not the only one who gets irritated that someone copies other people's ideas". Just because something is illogical doesn't give you the right to insult, that's like saying you have the right to murder someone because they took your peanut butter sandwich, you don't...... but if insulting is what your hear for go get on redit.

Of Light Rain

Verified Member
But you implied it. "However you can't tell me that none of his posts are copies and or illogical things. This is where most of my insults are coming from. I'm not the only one who gets irritated that someone copies other people's ideas". Just because something is illogical doesn't give you the right to insult, that's like saying you have the right to murder someone because they took your peanut butter sandwich, you don't...... but if insulting is what your hear for go get on redit.
I'm here to post suggestions, and review suggestions. It just so happens that I dislike when someone makes some random post, such as Shadowbending. Or Summoning meteors from space.

What I implied is that I do insult people who make such posts.

Now if you don't mind. I found this suggestion much more reasonable than the others. If you still have a bone to pick with me, send me a conversation request.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
Truer words have never been spoken... :p

Adamskii6

Verified Member
I'm here to post suggestions, and review suggestions. It just so happens that I dislike when someone makes some random post, such as Shadowbending. Or Summoning meteors from space.

Now if you don't mind. I found this suggestion much more reasonable than the others. If you still have a bone to pick with me, send me a conversation request.
WELL why don't u start conversations with me if you have bones to pick me with..? That double standard is too much.. Can't handle...

Sorin

Verified Member

If you need to be rude to people get on redit and stop acting like you opinion is law.

Of Light Rain

Verified Member
WELL why don't u start conversations with me if you have bones to pick me with..? That double standard is too much.. Can't handle...
Why do that when I am no longer throwing insults?

If you really want me to start a conversation with you, wait till I get to a computer, ask me and I'll argue about whatever you want. I'll gladly repeat what everyone else said about your other threads.

I would appreciate if you all got off my back anywho. I understood Vidcom perfectly fine the first time.

All this arguing doesn't help the suggestion in the end. If you still care about the idea, start talking about that and not my petty insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.