• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthBlast Adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamskii6

EarthBlast is really glitchy and I hate using it because of that.

I think it has so much potential and why can't it be like this:

You sneak on a block and fire it. (Normal Earthblast)

If you sneak once then sneak again on that block it will follow your mouse so you can levitate it. (Basically hold sneak) When levitating it, you unsneak to fire it.

Separating the block from the others like this would make it easier to fly through the air without glitching out. Then I understand some people want the first one because it's fast and good in probending and that's why i want there to be 2 ways to use it.

I think this could be useful as **** and I hate how sometimes earthbendable blocks get stuck somewhere and don't get fired.

THANKS.<3

He said earthblast is glitchy. Dafuq, catapult is more glitchy if you ask me.

It actually makes sense (WHO KNEW HE COULD), would make it have a function that watermanipulation does not. However I am too fond of the current earthblast. So it's a no from me.

Mstivland89

well he said you could still use it the same way. I love this idea; it's nice and immersive while improving the usefulness. 'Course, my server uses earthshard and that solves a lot with some of the problems of earthblast. Even so, I think earthblast+ is sorely needed.

Sorin

This would make earthblast a lot better i have it disabled on my server due to the lacking of accuracy and low animation detail and earthshard basically replaces it .

Gamzee

God Tier Member
EarthBlast is really glitchy and I hate using it because of that.

I think it has so much potential and why can't it be like this:

You sneak on a block and fire it. (Normal Earthblast)

If you sneak once then sneak again on that block it will follow your mouse so you can levitate it. (Basically hold sneak) When levitating it, you unsneak to fire it.

Separating the block from the others like this would make it easier to fly through the air without glitching out. Then I understand some people want the first one because it's fast and good in probending and that's why i want there to be 2 ways to use it.

I think this could be useful as **** and I hate how sometimes earthbendable blocks get stuck somewhere and don't get fired.

THANKS.<3
Earthshard x Earth Manipulation

V

Vidcom

He said earthblast is glitchy. Dafuq, catapult is more glitchy if you ask me.

It actually makes sense (WHO KNEW HE COULD), would make it have a function that watermanipulation does not. However I am too fond of the current earthblast. So it's a no from me.
Cut the unnecessary insults. You can easily make your point there without needing to insult someone who is agreeing with you. Try that again and I will be issuing warnings to your profiles, and it only takes 2 to be banned...

Cut the unnecessary insults. You can easily make your point there without needing to insult someone who is agreeing with you. Try that again and I will be issuing warnings to your profiles, and it only takes 2 to be banned...
Understood.

However you can't tell me that none of his posts are copies and or illogical things. This is where most of my insults are coming from. I'm not the only one who gets irritated that someone copies other people's ideas. As well as suggest things that don't make any sense. (This thread being an exception)

Catapult isnt glitchy at all.
I find it more glitchy than earthblast. I don't main earth though.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
However you can't tell me that none of his posts are copies and or illogical things. This is where most of my insults are coming from. I'm not the only one who gets irritated that someone copies other people's ideas. As well as suggest things that don't make any sense. (This thread being an exception)
If we insulted everyone that gave senseless or repeated ideas, there wouldn't be any people that want to stay on the forums.
Maybe your lagging, or possibly some plugin is causing problems. Catapult itself works fine on a normal server.

Adamskii6

Understood.

You're funny. I haven't copied any ideas, some ideas may have already been suggested but I have NOT seen theirs and copied it.

g221

I like your ideas, pm me you have some great ideas! bwt light of rain im pretty sure you only wanna insult people by the way your posts are.
Great, goodbye people hello new ideas! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.