• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Earth Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxethanxXx

Verified Member
earth flight would just be a part of metal clips. when you are using metal clips and you shift and left click you put the armour on yourself. you can then hit space twice to fly up to maybe a certain height or a certain time until the iron wears off like when it wears off a victim (it could possible just last the same time as how long the victim's armour stays on). you would also have more speed and jump boost because of bending the armour on yourself to propel or lift yourself up. other metalbenders could bend you around because you have the iron armour on. thank for reading my suggestion bye;)

xXxethanxXx

Verified Member
either way i dont think it would have to be canon. it still relates to the show and makes sense. why is that when you have the iron armour on that you cant bend? if im an earth bender why couldnt i just bend the metal off? just sayin. i think it should be added but obviously with limitations set up by the developers. it doesnt have to be flying exactly but i think that it should give better mobility of jumping and speed.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
1. This was never seen in the series
2. Same as the bloodbending argument
3. This is literally a paradox. It'd be easier to fly by grabbing your own shoelaces and pulling up as hard as you can, or as Taiko said, picking yourself up by your arm.

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
Even if it is logical or not, it gives all 4 elements an easy way to fly, earth isn't really meant for mobility, catapult isn't that accurate and earthsmash is only good for small distance

Migsel

Verified Member
Even if it is logical or not, it gives all 4 elements an easy way to fly, earth isn't really meant for mobility, catapult isn't that accurate and earthsmash is only good for small distance
Who said they all need to fly? I mever saw Earthbenders flying more than a catapult in the show. The most flying that Waterbenders can do is a spout. Firebenders can use their jets of fire. Airbenders practically already can fly, but not completely (excluding Zaheer and Guru Laghima).

HydroMan

Verified Member
Even tho if it were possible to lift yourself ,the body movement would be hard to do for bending that one ability while in mid air

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Not only is it far from the series canonization, but it's a little over-the-top to allow earthbenders to fly. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.