• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth Combo : Earth Deep Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedEons

Verified Member
Quick Explanation : This is an earth combo to give earth a way of attacking, yet can also be used as sort of a shield in the beginning

Combo Formula : Raiseearth (Right Click) > Earthsmash (Hold sneak) > Raiseearth (Release sneak)

Visualization :

Detailed Description: The earth above you can be thrown at a target, the earth will be thrown downwards wherever the user clicks, even if he or she doesn't choose to throw it downwards, however the higher the user clicks the farther it goes, therefore letting earthbenders have better skill to plan area and distance.
Unless you find that just hard to use, then clicking on the target in the radius of 26 would be a sure hit if the target doesn't move.

The earthbender can throw the earth structure twice, once he or she has thrown it once, the earth will rise from the ground and be sent back above the user. After using it the second time, the earth will simply disappear, and the earth taken from the ground will be instantly repaired

Earth thrown max distance : 26

Cooldown : 5500
Damage : 3 per shot. (1.5 hearts per shot)

Last edited:

Green

Verified Member
Could you please fix the visualization, I can't see it and it would help understanding what this move looks like, but I like the sound of it. And could you also add what the damage would be.

TwistedEons

Verified Member
Damage is already shown above
And really sorry the gif expired, zzz this is what happens when you use ezgif I guess
EDIT : Gif has been fixed and upgraded

Last edited:

Green

Verified Member
Ok now I see and now I see how awsome it is!!!! Omg this would be a great combo!

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
This is so awesome! It's like... All Earthbending needed!! I just think that the damage dealt should be higher, like 3 hearts. After all, you threw a giant boulder at someone, and you had to calculate how high you should throw it.

Moonelight

Verified Member
I'm placing this Looking Into, for now. I like the idea of it, though I'd probably change how it looks. But one issue I have with this move is how similar it is to Earth Smash. Yes, the shape is different, but is the function?

EDIT: I just noticed that I missed the "This is a combo" part. My bad, this after all could be useful.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I like it, except that 'it could use it twice' aspect. Earthbending suppose to work manually, not raise a boulder without doing a thing.

TwistedEons

Verified Member
You're executing a combo to shoot it twice, and even so, you require calculations and measurements which you will get the hang of in about 3-4 minutes by methods of move learning, only like 1 minute above icebullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.