• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Earth blast

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Well if it's been ignored what are my "legal" options
It's not been ignored, there are plenty of other suggestions in the same position as yours is. Getting over dramatic by spamming Pk with your idea isn't helping. Just be patient, they'll get to it when they're able to. Staff haven't exactly been the epitome of activity lately.

NickC1211

Verified Member
It's not been ignored, there are plenty of other suggestions in the same position as yours is. Getting over dramatic by spamming Pk with your idea isn't helping. Just be patient, they'll get to it when they're able to. Staff haven't exactly been the epitome of activity lately.
It's been months tho and other suggestions around it have been marked so i doubt they were gonna get back to it

xNuminousx

Verified Member
It's been months tho and other suggestions around it have been marked so i doubt they were gonna get back to it
And whatever opinion they had about it originally, you think will change if you shove it in their face? I doubt that'll work but okay. You do you.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I did some research because I do agree that it seemed fishy they weren't marking this suggestion, although I don't agree that rubbing the suggestion in their face is a sufficient way to get what you want. Just seems childish to be honest.

I saw what Mesk said:
I suggested this numerious of times, but I'm just gonna summarize it quick with my ideas
And went looking. That's when I found this:
This is already a suggestion and I believe it's being looked into, so I will deny this due to it being a copy.
That's what Loony said on one of the posts about this suggestion, when Mesk made the thread. This is probably why it's being ignored, they've already marked a similar one.

So yea, they may be ignoring you but they're not ignoring the idea/concept of the suggestion. Hope this helped.

NickC1211

Verified Member
I did some research because I do agree that it seemed fishy they weren't marking this suggestion, although I don't agree that rubbing the suggestion in their face is a sufficient way to get what you want. Just seems childish to be honest.

I saw what Mesk said:

And went looking. That's when I found this:

That's what Loony said on one of the posts about this suggestion, when Mesk made the thread. This is probably why it's being ignored, they've already marked a similar one.

So yea, they may be ignoring you but they're not ignoring the idea/concept of the suggestion. Hope this helped.
Ok I didn't know this I understand now. Thanks for telling me really.