• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

earth blast upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterkael

Verified Member
element: earth
move: earth blast (upgrade)
move description: this move is just like earth blast but a bit more. in TLA and TLOK earth benders bend all shapes and sizes or things. so maybe we can. the way it would work is that when holding shift to shoot earth you can click on five different blocks as long as they are touching the base block and then you can choose up to 5 extra (or less) blocks to shoot out in any pattern.

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
this is really good idea, but to don't be so op it would be like, if you add more blocks the earthblast will cause more damage but will be more slow, with this you can choose, if you want more faster attacks or more powerful attacks
and would be cool if the number of the blocks selected will be the number of damage it will do.

EarthMaster

Verified Member
Yeah and one more thing... If you can earthblast at blocks a little bit lower than you. Earthblast can only shoot forward and above.. But they cant shoot people below you. I hoe they fix it because in water there is an ability similar to earthblast but they shoot water instead and they can shoot below them.. Its so not fair..

owlcool

Verified Member
Yeah and one more thing... If you can earthblast at blocks a little bit lower than you. Earthblast can only shoot forward and above.. But they cant shoot people below you. I hoe they fix it because in water there is an ability similar to earthblast but they shoot water instead and they can shoot below them.. Its so not fair..
Watermanipulation? Noob much?

Majorite

Verified Member
Watermanipulation? Noob much?
Don't be rude to others. He didn't know what it was called and he tried.

For water, the water move you are talking about (WaterManipulation) does less damage than EarthBlast.

Gold

Verified Member
What you can do with earthblast (Atleast what I do) To shoot people under me I usually shoot the block in the air then downwards hoping it hits

Status
Not open for further replies.