• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Drowning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Verified Member
How to get out of drowning:

Earth: Raiseearth/catapult

Air: Airbreath/airblast

Fire: Hit person with combustion

Water: Waterspout

SuperBower118

Verified Member
How to get out of drowning:

Earth: Raiseearth/catapult

Air: Airbreath/airblast

Fire: Hit person with combustion

Water: Waterspout
Earth won't always have a raise earth under them, same with catapult.
Air's airbreath is an addon, so that doesn't count. You can't airblast jump your way out of water when you're in water
Fire's combustion doesn't work if you're underwater
Water is really the only one who can escape because they can bend water.
In the end, this isn't balanced.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Wait, I thought you said this would work on land too, and that would work like how it would just encampass one's head in water ball?
I think to make even less over-powered, this can be coded for the ability to work as long as the player crossheir is pointing a players head (ofcourse also until you stop rapid right clickimg the victim).

Nin01

Verified Member
If you're going to be underwater in drowning, how exactly are you supposed to produce a basic move? I also feel that drowning isn't exactly water's style of fighting,
You don't have to be underwater, that idea by Green was only to help the concept of this move. It is supposed to occur on land by making water go to someone's head.

Green

Verified Member
You can easily make it to where an air bender can use airblast while in the water when being "drowned". And combustion does work under water by the way.

Green

Verified Member
If you're going to be underwater in drowning, how exactly are you supposed to produce a basic move? I also feel that drowning isn't exactly water's style of fighting,
Suffocation is not like air bendings style at all, sooooooo.......

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Suffocation is not like air bendings style at all, sooooooo.......
Don't limit yourself to the confines of an elements style. Style is something unique to each bender, even if some seem similar.

Green

Verified Member
Oh my gosh people that's what I have been saying, All benders are different. I'm just saying suffocation is not air's styles, who cares, so why can't this be added to. I like it because it is different.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Placed Denied for a couple of reasons. The idea itself can be seen as canon, but I have a problem with the fact that it can happen when using Water Manipulation, one of the most easily spammable moves. In my opinion, if this were to be put in the plugin it would also need to be only possible in a water source, if not this could easily become a very annoying move. Please do try resuggesting this (DO NOT COPY/PASTE IT OVER PLEASE), but make it a bit different. Try and make it more balanced!

Status
Not open for further replies.