• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Double jump

You want to add this suggestion in ProjectKorra ?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwesi

Verified Member
I'm guessing you mean airbenders would be able to jump again having already left the ground. The most convenient way I see this working is having it be an alternative function of AirSpout and when the airbender is in the air they can tap sneak and they would be propelled roughly 3 blocks (default) in the direction they are aiming. Particles would appear beneath their feet as they do it and quickly disappear. It would only be possible once. Was that the kind of thing you had in mind?

6tijn

Verified Member
I'm guessing you mean airbenders would be able to jump again having already left the ground. The most convenient way I see this working is having it be an alternative function of AirSpout and when the airbender is in the air they can tap sneak and they would be propelled roughly 3 blocks (default) in the direction they are aiming. Particles would appear beneath their feet as they do it and quickly disappear. It would only be possible once. Was that the kind of thing you had in mind?
I really like the sound of that c:

Ryan Max

Verified Member

My suggestion is simply that the double jumps with standard distance

Ex :
The same MiniGame SuperSmashMobs Some of Minecraft Servers , but with the distance of domination air

Last edited:

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I personally wouldn't like to have this as its own passive. I like the idea of adding on to another move, though.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Airbenders already have a significant jump advantage, and several ways to propel themselves to a higher level (AirSpout, AirBlast, Tornado). Also the suggestion is too vague. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.