• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Does anyone have the Jar of Jedk1's leader board plugin?

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
same been waiting for someone to remake this.... but dont think anyone knows how lol its apparently really simple an would take "15 mins max"

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
same been waiting for someone to remake this.... but dont think anyone knows how lol its apparently really simple an would take "15 mins max"
If it was simple and could be done in 25 miniutes max why dont you do it instead of asking?

:I

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Do you know how to code? I don't think so. Don't say things you aren't sure of.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
nop js people are saying it would be really easy to make and that it wouldnt take long but still nothing lol why are u starting arguements on the forum lol?
stop the "lol". it's annoying. And who says it's easy?

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
a good coder i once knew said he would be able to do it in a few mins but hes vanshed xD an sorry habbit also got another glitch where my firebending and some water/air moves dont work fireblast, watermanip, airswipe and i think earthblast can anyone help fix this pls :s:/D;

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
a good coder i once knew said he would be able to do it in a few mins but hes vanshed xD an sorry habbit also got another glitch where my firebending and some water/air moves dont work fireblast, watermanip, airswipe and i think earthblast can anyone help fix this pls :s:/D;
We can't help you without any other info