• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Different new moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferinine

Verified Member
first let me say sorry for posting this in the wrong thread earlier, my bad. and also this is open to suggestion.
Each element could get a walk move. Fire walk to walk across lava, waterwalk to walk on water (instead of having to phasechange it.) airwalk so that when they walk off a ledge they can keep walking. like from tree to tree or something, but if they stop they fall like in cartoons. And earthwalk which would allow an earthbender to "swim" in the earth my idea for this one is that they could select the move in their slot and then shift to go under. But they would move like swimming after under and get suffocation bubbles that would begin to suffocate them when they ran out. Also each element could use a dance move. I got the idea for dance if off of the fireshots move. My idea was that you could shift and have a sphere of the element apear infront of you. Then you could right click and drag to spread it in a direction and left click to form a whole. then shift again and the patern would burst or something. Just a decorative idea. please comment if you like these ideas or what you think could improve them thanks. (ps chiblockers dance should cause anyone who walks over it to be paralyzed and chiblocked for a few seconds.) now i realize the walks have similar moves but i thought that some of these may make it feel a bit more like the show.

HydroMan

Verified Member
WHY the heck fire(benders) should walk on lava? Why water should walk on water? Why air... well, that is somehow logical, but NOT CANON. Earth walk (there is a reason why we have earthtunnel).
Dance moves? What are those?
Sphere of a element? What is it all about?

Also.....
One Idea Per Thread

Hero

Verified Member
WHY the heck fire(benders) should walk on lava? Why water should walk on water? Why air... well, that is somehow logical, but NOT CANON. Earth walk (there is a reason why we have earthtunnel).

Also.....
One Idea Per Thread
1. Fire cant walk on lava
2. Its already told about how waterbenders can walk on water.
3. Stop this canon crap.

Verified Member

Also.....
One Idea Per Thread
woooooooowww hydro came down OK what hes saying is fire benders cant lava bend so they cant walk on lava, water benders apparently cant walk on water (trust me i still have the scars), earth swimming is kinda stupid (sorry) air walking could only be achieved with flight bending, and dance move ...seriously dance moves so much better things to do but dance moves... huuuuhhh

ferinine

Verified Member
You guys don't seem to understand what i mean. The walks i was thinking more of, fire is heat lava is heated rock. and excetera for how it would work. the dance moves i was thinking something along the lines for a guided path move that will make both for a more decorative move and an attack that is customizable. so that each bender could move it according to their will thus actually controlling the element. and btw earthtunnel is slow and glitchy. if you tried a swim move through earth it would be alot quicker.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
This is the commenting area, we get to express our perspective and opinions. Don't take offense to my criticism: None of this is logical at all. ProjectKorra may not be exactly from the show, but this makes no sense in neither the actual Avatar Universe or Minecraft Bending.

Firebenders can cool lava to walk over it. Do not get confused between Lava being fire just because it's hot and destructive. Firebenders cannot logically "walk" over lava besides cooling it, it just makes no sense.

Waterbenders already have speed swim which actually has been seen in the show. If you pay attention closely, Dezna and Eska never "stand" on water. They can only propel themselves forward like Speed Swimming. Then, when they stop, they freeze a little island of ice under their feet to stand on.

ProjectKorra.PNG

Dance moves...... the aspect of that in Core is just..... I'd rather have it in RPG because Dance Moves are unnecessary and it would fit RPG if it's just an addon for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.