• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Deleting Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I think that we should simply be able to delete our own forum threads, because we really shouldn't need to call upon staff to get our posts deleted if we no longer want to have our suggestion out because we realize it is bad or we see people becoming upset about our own post.
Just let us delete our own threads!

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I don't like this because if people start deleting threads, then staff lose a reference source. Just because something gets denied doesn't mean it isn't used.

Also there are no bad ideas

paliate

Verified Member
You are able to delete your threads if im not mistaken.
Just click here

Unless this is a staff thing, then i'm just an embarrassed reck.

owlcool

Verified Member
You are able to delete your threads if im not mistaken.
Just click here

Unless this is a staff thing, then i'm just an embarrassed reck.
Yeah, that is a staff thing. And it is my luck that the screenshot for one of my threads is apparently too big.

Edit: Got a screenshot.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
View attachment 840
Here it is. See how I can't delete that thread? I get that you might say you can't see me actually logged in, but you can see the thread tools thing that only the owners of threads can see.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
A good example of deleting our own threads is my water bottle healing suggestion. Because I was tired and didn't check if someone else suggested it, I requested that it'd be locked because I could not delete it.

owlcool

Verified Member
Well the ask search bar is something that comes with a lot of viruses (or it has in the past). Also the face up next to the [X] looks like a fake virus software thing, but that's none of my concern
I didn't actually download that ask button, it seems to be just part of mozilla firefox, since all it does is bring me to the default page. I only have one add-on, and I am pretty certain that is not a virus or etc, because I have scanned it with multiple firewall softwares, such as the default windows scanner, and mcafee. At least I don't have a toolbar that extends to half the screen size, and yes, people actually have installed that many toolbars without knowing of it. I also don't know what you mean by the Next to the [X].

jedk1

default windows scanner, and mcafee
i tested these on an old laptop. mcafee and windows scanner didnt detect any of the viruses i added. having a toolbar is just bad anyway cos it slows down your browsing experience, and ik as a fact firefox doesnt come with it as default. the thing next to the [X]? they are refering to that live help button. also that theme? is kinda cluttered.

owlcool

Verified Member
i tested these on an old laptop. mcafee and windows scanner didnt detect any of the viruses i added. having a toolbar is just bad anyway cos it slows down your browsing experience, and ik as a fact firefox doesnt come with it as default. the thing next to the [X]? they are refering to that live help button. also that theme? is kinda cluttered.
Live help button has been there for forever....Since I got the Laptop.....
Well there you go, yah think this is not too bad? Didn't take up that much work.
Screenshot (4).png

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

paliate

Verified Member
Why would they let staff delete thir own posts and not others.
I don't understand the useeee~
Anyways //sobs because i made a fool of myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.