• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pride

Verified Member
Pride submitted a new resource:

Zap - Shoot a bolt of lightning that stuns and goes ZAP!

Zap:

Lightningbenders can now fire farther and more powerful Discharges, and can stun players and mobs.

Usage:

Tap sneak to shoot a bolt of lightning.

Config:

Code:
Zap:

Cooldown: 5000
      Damage: 4
      Electrocute: 60
Perms:

bending.ability.Zap

Requirements:

1.8.0 and Above.

Gif:

No gif yet. :(

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads...
Read more about this resource...

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I would keep that in mind, lmao.
Or maybe I should change this to left click instead of shift. :)

But then it'll be more like Discharge.
Well an idea for a left click would be to knockback the person you zapped after you hit them, so tap sneak for the zap, left click to launch another projectile at the person to knock them back, kinda like how mako knocked back Amon.

Pride

Verified Member
Well an idea for a left click would be to knockback the person you zapped after you hit them, so tap sneak for the zap, left click to launch another projectile at the person to knock them back, kinda like how mako knocked back Amon.
Oooooooo. That. That I need to take note of.
I'll be sure to add this when I get the chance. :)

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Make it a requirement that they have to rub their feet on carpet. It would add depth to the ability and would kind of stretch the idea that a firebender could manipulate electricity.

Status
Not open for further replies.