• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] StatePhase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Simplicitee submitted a new resource:

StatePhase - Change earthblocks to sand or vice versa

StatePhase
Element: Earth / Sand

Description
: Left-Click at a dirt/grass block to change the block and the blocks around it into sand. Alternatively, if you click at a sand block, the sand blocks around it will turn into dirt. Be careful when using this ability, the changes are permanent.

Functions: Left-Click...
Read more about this resource...

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Wow, looks really good. Will be so useful to have on a server :D

Small suggestion though: Maybe change the area effected into a circle or more random shape?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Could you make it from stone to sand and sand to sandstone? It just seems to make a bit more sense...
Wouldn't this mean infinite sand and glass? It probably would make more sense, though.

Maybe have a list of blocks effected?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Could you make it from stone to sand and sand to sandstone? It just seems to make a bit more sense...
The state of stone to the state of sand is a greater difference than the state of dirt to the state of sand. Right now it just turns all earthbendable blocks into sand within the area, mainly so that the ability doesn't become to complex for users. I intended this to be an easy way to make sand for sand abilities, hence why it itself is a sand ability.
Wouldn't this mean infinite sand and glass? It probably would make more sense, though.

Maybe have a list of blocks effected?
As I said, all earthbendable blocks (excluding sand itself) within the are of clicking will be turned to sand. Probably not going to change it.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Wow, looks really good. Will be so useful to have on a server :D

Small suggestion though: Maybe change the area effected into a circle or more random shape?
I don't understand how to do a circle. Sorry. If I understand it at some point, I'll make a config option

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The state of stone to the state of sand is a greater difference than the state of dirt to the state of sand. Right now it just turns all earthbendable blocks into sand within the area, mainly so that the ability doesn't become to complex for users. I intended this to be an easy way to make sand for sand abilities, hence why it itself is a sand ability.

As I said, all earthbendable blocks (excluding sand itself) within the are of clicking will be turned to sand. Probably not going to change it.
Ah, awesome. Nice job :)
I don't understand how to do a circle. Sorry. If I understand it at some point, I'll make a config option
I PM'd you about that. Lemme know if that makes sense :D

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I know and don't understand it.
I'll explain, because it's quite useful.
Code:
GeneralMethods.getCircle(loc, radius, height, hollow, sphere, plusY);
returns a list of locations ( or blocks, not sure :confused: ), then, you can loop through it:
Code:
for(Location circle : GeneralMethods.getCircle(loc, radius, height, hollow, sphere, plusY)){
  //more stuff
}
Loc is the certain of the circle.
Radius is the distance from the side to the middle of the circle.
Height, I'm not sure, but I believe it will simply make the circle taller, not too important.
Hollow, if the circle or sphere should be hollow or not.
Sphere, if set to true, it will return a sphere form, instead of a normal circle.
PlusY, isn't important either atm.
So, for example, to create a hollow ring of dirt blocks around a player:

Code:
Location loc = player.getLocation();
Integer radius = 3;
Integer height = 0;
Boolean hollow = true;
Boolean sphere = false;
Integer plusY = 0;

for(Location circle : GeneralMethods.getCircle(loc, radius, height, hollow, sphere, plusY)){
  circle.getBlock().setType(Material.DIRT);
}
If you have any questions please ask! Hope you understand now! :)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'll explain, because it's quite useful.
Code:
GeneralMethods.getCircle(loc, radius, height, hollow, sphere, plusY);
returns a list of locations ( or blocks, not sure :confused: ), then, you can loop through it:
Code:
for(Location circle : GeneralMethods.getCircle(loc, radius, height, hollow, sphere, plusY))
Loc is the certain of the circle.
Radius is the distance from the side to the middle of the circle.
Height, I'm not sure, but I believe it will simply make the circle taller, not too important.
Hollow, if the circle or sphere should be hollow or not.
Sphere, if set to true, it will return a sphere form, instead of a normal circle.
PlusY, isn't important either atm.
So, for example, to create a hollow ring of dirt blocks around a player:
Code:
Location loc = player.getLocation();
Double radius = 3;
Double height = 0;
Boolean hollow = true;
Boolean sphere = false;
Double plusY = 0;

for(Block circle : GeneralMethods.getCircle(loc, radius, height, hollow, sphere, plusY)){
  circle.setType(Material.DIRT);
}
Not sure if some of them should be Integers, but I think you can find out :p
If you have any questions please ask! Hope you understand now! :)
Wow. That's helpful XD thanks finny boi.

Status
Not open for further replies.