• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
I believe I found a possible problem with this ability. (Not sure if this was mentioned already to you). Basically, a lightningbender could use the Lightning stream ability to shock their opponent. Then they can release sneak and the stream will still occur. I have no problem with this, but the problem is that if lightning doesn't have much of a cooldown, the lightningbender can charge lightning WHILE the stream is still occurring. This means someone can stun their opponent and then stun them again, etc. or they can stun their opponent and then shoot actual lightning that damages.

cmcmcpc

Verified Member
I can't get it to work. Using 1.8.0 beta 10, disabled it config, and put it in the abilities folder. Any solutions/tips? ;-;

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Will this work with BETA 9? Because BETA 10 can be a bit wonky and the server I play on most likely isn't going to update to BETA 10.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Will this work with BETA 9? Because BETA 10 can be a bit wonky and the server I play on most likely isn't going to update to BETA 10.
I think so, but don't cite me on that. One of the recent versions required addons to update.

Status
Not open for further replies.