• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pur3_Fox

I logged on to ask you all why Earthpillar was made.
Its legitly just Raiseearth click.
why are you complaining? its an advanced move, not all moves are basic..... raiseearth+collapse = earthpillar raise earth is just a part of earthpillar and earthpillar wins every time

I've got a quick question that may have been asked before but how can I make it so that certain moves are permission based only? I've tried disabling the move, but that just makes it so that it is unusable for everybody, and the permissions themselves don't disable it for people without the permission.

jedk1

I've got a quick question that may have been asked before but how can I make it so that certain moves are permission based only? I've tried disabling the move, but that just makes it so that it is unusable for everybody, and the permissions themselves don't disable it for people without the permission.
The permissions do work just fine....

The permissions do work just fine....
So lets say I wanted to single out a move that was by default, available to all players, and give it to one specific group that is above the member group. If I give that group the permission for the move, would it make it so that only that group can use the move? If not, is there a way for me to make it so that a move that is normally a default move, only usable when given the permission to it?

jedk1

So lets say I wanted to single out a move that was by default, available to all players, and give it to one specific group that is above the member group. If I give that group the permission for the move, would it make it so that only that group can use the move? If not, is there a way for me to make it so that a move that is normally a default move, only usable when given the permission to it?
if you dont want a group to have access to a move give them the permission -bending.ability.Whatever . make sure you add the -

steven

watergimal is broken, water flow is broken. b version:1.7.0 beta 16
newest jedcore version
please make a patch for 16 beta!

Hero

watergimal is broken, water flow is broken. b version:1.7.0 beta 16
newest jedcore version
please make a patch for 16 beta!
I know I am not supposed to comment here, but how do you think jed can fix something when you give him nothing to go on? Kinda like trying to cross water with no bridge...

steven

I know I am not supposed to comment here, but how do you think jed can fix something when you gave him the most broad statement?
I stated what combos are broken, my PK version and jedcore version. What more can I give? My social number?

Could you add several options to airglide? I would like to see a duration, cooldown, and "Hold shift to use" options.

I'm having issues with airbenders being very strong with this ability combined with a charged airswipe, and running away. I'd like to be able to balance the move for a bending arena better, without disabling it completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.