• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Exflammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
MeskenasBoii submitted a new resource:

Inflammo - Cool down your friends, I guess.

Testers Wanted! I couldn't test it, because since this affects player, I couldn't get any players on. Tried asking others to download and test it out, but they didn't want or had time for it. :/

What does this do! Simple charge ability, that simply put - extinguish players around you.

Planned features:
> Self-extinguish.
> Include mob affection.
> Include block affection.
> "Augmentation" feature.
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

Verified Member
On my end, particles spawn like crazy non-stop. You need to have it remove at some point after the ability was used so that the particles stop. Or set up a clock so they stop at a certain time.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
It’s label. If you go to the downloads section, filter the list to “Airbending” this’ll pop up.

To fix this, click “Edit Resource” And next to the title field, click the colored back and select the red one.

Status
Not open for further replies.