• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Bending Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Getting this strange error on join:
http://pastebin.com/i2Lazguh

Version: Latest
ProjectKorra: Latest Beta (1.7 BETA 3)

Btw are you going to add the feature with titlebar and actionbar? just asking.
I'm unable to reproduce this error, you're going to need to be a little more specific about what is exactly causing the error. Also, what game version are you in and running the server in?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I'm unable to reproduce this error, you're going to need to be a little more specific about what is exactly causing the error. Also, what game version are you in and running the server in?
Could it be caused by the version he is using of bendingpreview, it says 1.0.0.

Nik

1.8.3 Client and 1.8.3 Spigot server.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
@OmniCypher
Code:
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at MovePreviewer.BPListener.PlayerItemHeld(BPListener.java:45)
I'm aware that that has been the issue... lol... The overarching issue is that 1. that line should never need throw a NPE and 2. I'm unable to recreate the bug... I'll attempt to patch the bug but I will need someone who has experienced the bug to test it and see if its fixed.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.