• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Bending Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

jedk1 submitted a new resource:

Bending Menu - Adding a GUI to Project Korra!

Hello Ladies, I, Sir Lord Amazingness, present to thee,

THE BENDING MENU
*fanfare plays in the background*
"Oh Jed! What does this amazing Addon of yours do?" I hear you ask, well, it adds a whole GUI system to Project Korra, allowing a player to bind all their moves with just clicking on icons! Brilliant! "But what about moves they don't have access too?" Well I got you covered there too! The menu only displays abilities they have...
Read more about this resource...

bubbleguj

Verified Member
Funny that you had exactly the same idea like me but well you spent much more time in it as I see.

Looks very cool anyway, better then mine, let's see if I'm going to update/expand mine...

Joeri

Verified Member
Funny that you had exactly the same idea like me but well you spent much more time in it as I see.

Looks very cool anyway, better then mine, let's see if I'm going to update/expand mine...
Jed actually already had this on his server for months :)

jedk1

big update coming soon :D
Some changes to expect:
- unlimited ability support
- a whole new user panel
- bug fixes
- description improvements
- added more sexy

jedk1

jedk1 updated Bending Menu with a new update entry:

User Panel, and Description rewrites.

Updates:
- Added a new user panel feature, accessed by "/b menu panel"
-- New panel Contains:
--- Addon Abilities list (Displays all the installed on the server with their authors).
--- Displays "Bending Who" Information about online players, including bound abilities.
--- Added a user toggle button.

Changes:
- Added new permissions. See main post for these.
- Added "pages" options to extend all menus.
- Added Panel.
- Updated how move descriptions are formatted. Should be less buggy now....
Read the rest of this update entry...

Adamskii6

Verified Member
Hi why are some moves there that you havent uploaded on the forums? Please upload them I'd be so happy:'(

Preston M

Verified Member
I have one issue, While the plugin appears to exist, it isnt bringing up the GUI, is there a specific way i need to implement this?

Status
Not open for further replies.