• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Bending Essentials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
finnbon submitted a new resource:

Bending Essentials - Useful commands for your server!

BendingEssentials
Useful commands for your bending server!
Description:
This plugin adds some useful bending relayed commands to your server. It allows you to revert all earthbended blocks for example.

Config:
BendingEssentials:
General:
Style: 1
Language: 1
CustomPrimaryColor: DARK_AQUA
CustomSecondaryColor: BLUE
Styles:...
Read more about this resource...

Loony

Verified Member
You can't use /be instead, only /bendingessentials. You also can't flyglitch all, only for specific player's. Is this going to be added?

Loony

Verified Member
-Bug Report-
The fly glitch command doesn't remove their fly, it just makes them fall to the ground. When they've reached they ground they can start flying again.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
-Bug Report-
The fly glitch command doesn't remove their fly, it just makes them fall to the ground. When they've reached they ground they can start flying again.
I found the mistake I made, fixing it now! Sorry for the problem :confused:

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
So what about my book suggestion...? Should I keep pestering you about it? xD You said that you could add it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.