• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] AirJump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

For avatar state? Avatar state is broken atm, so it's not air jump. I also added the configuration options to make it insta-charge when in avatar state. I didn't get to test it as avatar state is broken, but I am confident in the fact that it works.

Last edited:

Sorin

Just set the charge time to 0?

Isn't the whole point of moving the addons to someone else they become someone else's?
I think the point in it is so that people can keep the ability going. So I really don't think it matters who has it. No?

xNuminousx

True, and I thank everyone that kept the moves up and going. If you guys want to give them back, that's up to you.
Thanks for being such a good sport about it. If you want any of the moves back that I adopted all you have to do is ask. I've already abandoned FireBlade so that's an easy one to take back.

Status
Not open for further replies.