• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Delete This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaye

Verified Member
I think I was very disorganized in both of my most recent articles, so I will remake them into one.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Good day my fellow benders from all blocky nations!

I am new to the whole Project Korra forums thing, so I will try my best here. I understand there have been a few topics about SandBending, however, I have something different. For earthbending, I have some useful stuff.

SandSpout - Similar to AirSpout, left click on a source of sand and fly up in the air. It continues on certain earthbendable blocks like, SandStone (any), RedSand, Dirt, Grass, Clay, Mycel, Podzol. Left click once again and few of the sand blocks shall fall down with you.

EarthPunch - This is a move where the earth from the ground comes to your hand and you will be able to use it as a punching weapon Shift on an earthbendable block and it shall come to your right hand, then puch someone with it and it shall take away 2 hearts. Only lasts for five seconds with a ten second cool down. The cool down is so that people wont spam the move on their opponent.

InventoryBending - If you have any earthbendable blocks in your inventory you are able to use EarthBlast by going to your EarthBlast slot and simply left click. It is like water bottles and water bending, you can use it in situations where as you are in a place where there are no earthbendable blocks avalible (eg. A place made of wool). InventoryBending is not a move, it is just Bending with the items from your inventory, maybe with those blocks in your inventory you can do EarthSmash, Turn it into lava like how Ghazan did to escape prison. It's just a suggestion.

----------------------------------------------------

PICTURES (From TLA):

SandSpout - this sand bender is about to form a sand spout.

EarthPunch - Aang encased his hand with rocks.

----------------------------------------------------

Small Minecraft Simulation:

SandSpout - Three types of SandSpouts, the one on the right in the second picture looks more appropriate to me, take note these were made in vanilla Minecraft. Last picture is when the SandSpout is deactivated, it gives you a sand source that lasts for 10 seconds encase you wish to bend on it once more.

EarthPunch - The first picture shows that you shifted on an earthbenable block, hence the reason why it turned to stone. The second picture shows the block coming to you and onto your hand, then you are given the block in your hand as shown in the third picture.

InventoryBending - The first picture shows that I have dirt blocks in my inventory, the second picture shows when I threw an EarthBlast at a villager around fences. Lastly, one of my blocks are gone, because I used it to hit the villager.

Thank you for your time :D
AgentIHD
I think the sandspout should be able to have sand particles swirling around since sand in the show was not blocky. But grainy

Status
Not open for further replies.