• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Death messages/Players kills not being registered

DanStryder

Verified Member
I'm using PK 1.4.0 and I've got a problem with any kills made by a PK move, even the core moves not just the added abilities from the community. Every time a kill is made it comes up with "Danstryder died" for example and it won't register the kill to whoever made it. so scoreboards lose functionality for example /:

Also I'm not sure where to ask about this, but I'm having problems with permissions.. now before you say, I'm not a noob with perms, I've been building groups and what not for at least 2 years. The problem is with the change over to PK I lost all the abilities and couldn't find them on the wiki for some time, I eventually found them but that don't work and I dont want to be giving players all the moves straight away... Can you alos help with this?

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Similarly to how orion's worked, you may want to disable the default permission nodes (bending.air, bending.water, bending.earth, etc). And then you can go and add the abilities as you wish. The abilities are now bending.ability.ABILITYNAME, a break from orion's permission system.

If you could get back to me with your CraftBukkit Version, and any PvP / Supporting plugins you are using, as WELL as which ProjectKorra (Core) version you are using that would be absolutely wonderful.

DanStryder

Verified Member
I've noticed that the bending.ability.<ability> does not work, like i tried bending.ability.FireBlast and it didn't work, another thing being is that I've not denied the binding permission yet my players cannot bind moves, it says they have no permission

I'm using Spigot 1543, plugins: ItemLoreStats, Crackshot, Factions and Projectkorra and I'm using PK 1.4.0

Thanks for your reply :D