• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

DarkCrest

sehunpark

DarkCrest Bending Server

IP: darkcrest.cf.gs
Version: Spigot 1.12

DarkCrest is a long-time running bending server centered around our community. We want our players to feel involved and welcomed on our server. As a result, they take much action in decisions regarding the server. We are the first public bending server to have opened dating back to when orion304 began developing Minecraft: The Last Airbender. Our server is now themed on ProjectKorra and has always committed itself towards a bending survival world of Minecraft. On our server, players are free to roam around, build a faction with friends, test their bending abilities against one another, and more. Come join now for a great time on DarkCrest Bending Server!

Rules:
1. No griefing/raiding.
2. No hacks/glitch exploits.
3. No excessive swearing.
4. Respect your fellow players and staff.
5. No hate speech (Homophobia, racism, etc.).
6. No spamming/advertising.
7. Avoid excessive caps.
8. Don't claim land with builds that isn't yours or your town's.
9. Don't build too close to other factions.
10. Behave and have fun!

banner-25754.gif
  1. "This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra and its staff is not responsible of your gameplay experience while on this server.

Last edited:

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
I am a Co-Owner of this server, and I have been on Darkcrest for about 5 years in total now, and I love it. I am a donator for Elite, and Avatar, and then eventually worked my way up into staff. I hope you guys enjoy the server as much as I do!

Last edited:

Green

Hey it's Green also know as BaconSub on this very amazing sever, I have been with Darkcrest for more than a year now and I love it! I donated for Elite and Avatar. Anyone who comes on this awsome server will be nicely greeted and helped through the bending processes.